Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Message from Steve, by Steve

To  My Friends:

Now that I  am able I would like to thank you all for your generous support during my very difficult time. It was not an easy surgery as I am sure you are aware, but it seemed clear to me  that during the process  I was protected and surrounded with great love and positive thoughts.

Previous to the surgery I was dying. It was that simple.  Now I have been given a reprieve of unknown duration. I wake up each day with a fresh and new perspective. I am glad to be alive and able to enjoy our beautiful world.

I hope to see all of you in the near future.

Again I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I felt your prayers and am grateful. I also felt your greatness and compassion. I will not ever forget this.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment