Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Steve Is At Peace ~ August 2, 2011

at 3:03 this morning our dear precious Steve was released from his year and a half battle with cancer into the presence of our Lord. Joelle and I were at his side with Jenna arriving shortly after. We are heartbroken and also resting in God's promises.

...more later.

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Keren, Jenna and Joelle, We love you and we are praying for you. Steve was an amazing man that we loved. We will always think of him with a smile, for he touched our lives. Call if we can help in any way. I'm sorry for the pain you feel. We love you and will continue to lift you up to the One who comforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless your family. I am thinking of you ALL and will send many extra prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete